1987 BMW 325is  [10.00]
2004 BMW X3  [6.50]
2018 Porsche 911 GT3  [10.00]
1974 BMW 2002tii  [10.00]
2004 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav3 View Post
The central one on the inlet tube

Turner Motorsports business model makes it somewhat the Wall Mart of BMW components. Name itself is also a bit generic. Dinan has the legacy, Eventuri has the luxury image. Turner Motorsports? Eh, generic reliable brand.

I just think a sub brand, acronym or just a good alternative logo would do the intake more justice.
Everyone has an opinion, I respect yours, but I just don’t agree with it.

When I was running DINAN parts lots of people were hating on them because they had been sold to APR and Steve had moved to another company. Others blasted them because of the poor gains their tunes had, regardless their products to me were solid. So I see you mention legacy about them but not everyone shares your view of them. I do like Dinan parts and run their turbo on my daily driver.

Turner has been in the racing business for years, I have seen them multiple times at the IMSA races and they are not a company that started last year so not sure where the Walmart comparison comes from, but like I said everyone will have their own opinions. I am happy with carrying their brand logo same way their spacers I ran had them.

Same goes with all other parts on my build from VRSF and Active Autowerke which their Downpipes and exhaust have their logos on them
Appreciate 2