01-22-2019, 02:11 PM   #21
SConn
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyE92 View Post
I've had six Corvettes, and my friends made constant jokes about the gold chains, etc. I got over it. But people that don't know me likely make assumptions.

True that.

They did. Nice choice in colors on the M2.

My last Corvette was a C7, manual of course, and I've driven enough on the track to know just how incredibly capable those cars are. I've also been in more than one crash, and I've always been concerned about riding around in a plastic car. Being that in the Corvette, my head wasn't any higher than the top of the tires in some pickup trucks concerned me too.

I think you'll enjoy the M2, SConn. Welcome to the club!
Thank you! I appreciate your thoughts, especially coming from a C7 yourself. So true about the lowness of the car, but I also like that. I feel kinda perched up high in the M. Lol! I am really loving this car, though! One of the easiest manuals I've ever driven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluescoupe View Post
Congrats on the M2; glad to see another owner who really gets involved in what they drive. With your car pedigree, I'm sure you'll really enjoy it!
Oh heck ya! I dumped a lot of money into my Vette for the short time I had it. I literally have something being delivered today for it that I ordered before I traded it.

I don't think I'm going to go too crazy on this one, but I've already got Lushwhips floor mats coming and working on buying the M Performance diffuser!