01-21-2019, 11:33 PM   #8
SConn
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelJW View Post
Once you've had your 1200 mile service, check out launch control! it is a total blast!

Also, as you say, it's the little things! I really love the auto high beams! Also, voice control works amazingly well! Press the voice control button, say "Take me home", and the nav launches and starts to navigate you home! You can also ask it to call specific people, show you tire pressure, on and on....

What color did you get? Post a photo or two when you get a chance!
I purchased the car used with 8700 miles, so break-in was already done I got the LBB and it came with the carbon fiber exhaust tips and carbon fiber spoiler, black kidney grills and black side vents. I tried to post photos of my Vette and M2, but the files are too large. I always use my phone, so changing photo size is a pain. Unless I'm missing another way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akkando View Post
The car can be "coded" via an app or computer or someone you pay to slide the seat back when you get out I think. Of course this will crush anyone sitting behind you....

Search the bimmercode thread on the nav forum or ask in that thread how to do it. Will cost you like $40 to do it yourself with the app and OBD reader. Not sure how much to pay someone.
Already on it thanks to other posters! Ordered the OBD2 port and will get the full version of Bimmercode when it comes Wednesday. I spent so much time learning about Corvettes and everything they involve, now I have to switch gears and learn all new stuff. Oh well, it's fun. I can't believe the tech options on these cars!