01-30-2020, 09:24 AM   #1378
flybigjet
Remove Before Flight
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C & Boeing's light twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
It's pretty obvious, we just tiptoe around the subject but the fact is, anyone who's into the M2 model, would take a M2 CS in a heartbeat.
Completely disagree. Not a fan of the wheels (black OR gold), the center console is goofy. Not a fan of carbon for the sake of carbon (I have no interest in CF splitters or diffusers on my M2C), not a huge fan of the blue paint.

And? It's stupidly overpriced for what are essentially bolt-on's-- realistically, it's some carbon fiber bits, a MP exhaust, an engine flash and a little gee-whiz in the suspension. And a blingy set of wheels and different color paint.

I'll admit that I like the roof (heat sink that it'll be on a summer day), and the adaptive suspension might be nice on "date night". But, that's about it.

I'm waiting for my M2C to be delivered and I think it's a far better value-- or at least as much as you can use that word for a ~$60k car. I just don't see an additional $25k of value in the CS.

I bought the M2C for me-- not as an investment or how well it'll hold value to collectors at some point in the future.

Just my 0.02.

R.
Appreciate 0