View Single Post
      11-09-2023, 08:39 PM   #17
OG Shark
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenbones View Post
Hmmm that lift kit… wonder if it will allow my safejacks to fit without first jacking onto some ramps for quick wheel swaps on track… I mean help my car clear my steep driveway.

Between their trick camber/caster plates… I don’t need my gt3/spyder anytime soon?
Going to be about 1" of lift fyi not sure how much you need to clear. Everything they have is top notch - been more than pleased with all of our custom R1 & R3 kits on ours & our customers' cars. Very excited to get the electron R3 on the GT3 RS soon - expect it to be pretty epic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by medphysdave View Post
Yeah, I'm saving my pennies for this. Not saying I need a 3 way adjustable system, but if it allows for further ability to bias street or track setups then I'd probably opt for it. Combine that with camber/caster plates, and front lift so I don't have to back into my driveway every day and have the lowered stance I want. Lots of win here.
Yeah they have so much good going on right now. The 3 ways do inherently offer a better ride on the street and the ability to dial right into full track mode vs the one way - the extra adjustability does make a difference there. The R1 can run the lift too though and has the same plates so both of those positives are still there. Still need to get my eyes on the elec-TRON R1 though and see what we are going to be working with there. The road kit will be interesting to see how it slots into the lineup too.
Appreciate 0