View Single Post
      08-28-2015, 11:33 AM   #248
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJKapeesh View Post
I work in IT (SAP) Consulting where the head project guys are making $500k and more. That being said I never said your comment was stupid , I meant to portray the said mentality suggested is stupid.

I point out that it is a philosophy based exactly on what you just mentioned (fause).

Successful people know 9 times out of 10 that these people who are car rich (or car broke) are all talk and no show.

That being said I simply meant to say that if your in a gathering for successful people (as suggested in your example) and the talk turns to cars I would not be embarrassed in that situation for the simple fact that if I am invited to the event that is already based on wealthy successful people attending then I by default am successful and somewhat wealthy.

If you are an SAP Consultant elaborate job title and you turn to me and say that you drive a 1992 Honda civic, I by no means assume you are broke. Most likely this person is cheap, frugal, or not into cars...
Ugh!!! Damn SAP!! Working on an issue right now. One of my engineers can't logon to any of the systems. We have version 730, logon pad opens fine but when you select a system SAP automatically closes out. Tried it on my local windows profile (on his laptop) same issue. Already did a full uninstall (made sure all reg keys were wiped too) and reinstall but the wax off wax on process didn't do shit. Fuck it I'll send it up my SAP peoples to figure out.
Appreciate 0