Childish
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C 6MT, 2024 MK8 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpxl View Post
wow thanks for sharing, i always thought the plan is not transferrable, period
Definitely good info! I need to do this.

https://www.bmwusa.com/explore/bmw-v...onditions.html

I was reading the NON-TRANSFERABILITY section on the BMW site and thought it couldn't be transferred/refreshed. I bought mine used from a non-BMW dealer. It only has 3k miles on it.

NON-TRANSFERABILITY
These maintenance programs are available to the exclusive benefit of the initial purchaser, owner, or lessee of a new vehicle, sales demonstrator vehicle, Aftersales Mobility Program vehicle, or BMW Group company vehicle from an authorized BMW center in the United States (including Puerto Rico). Coverage is not transferable to subsequent purchasers, owners, or lessees. The sole exception to the non-transferability of coverage is that household transfers—transfers within the United States (including Puerto Rico) to members of the household of the initial purchaser, owner, or lessee of a BMW vehicle from an authorized BMW center—will not terminate coverage.
Household transfers are limited solely to transfers to a current or former spouse or spousal equivalent, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, or grandchild from the initial purchaser, owner, or lessee of a vehicle. In the event of a household transfer, purchasers, owners, or lessees of a BMW vehicle should promptly advise their authorized BMW center to document and confirm the household transfer for purposes of coverage. The payoff of a loan on a vehicle by the initial purchaser and the purchase of a leased vehicle by the initial lessee are not considered transfers for purposes of coverage.
Appreciate 0