View Single Post
      04-18-2020, 05:56 AM   #428
Murf993
Major
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993

I had to pick up a couple of things at Home Depot the other day. Order on line and curb side pick up, pretty well managed by the HD staff and not too horrible an experience although they did mess up my order slightly but I'll live with Lag bolts rather than carriage bolts.

I also wanted to get a few things at Costco cause its next door. I pulled into the parking lot and I shit you not there had to be 500 people lined up, this was 10am. There was no way I was standing in this line that snaked all over the one end of the parking lot. I asked one of the staff how long the wait would be and he said about 2 hours, he said they are opening the doors early (9 am) but there has been at least 200 people lined up when he get's there at 7:30 every day......I won't be going to Costco until this is over.

I'm lucky I guess, we live in a small town and there is a little grocery store a block from my house, we walk up every few days as we always have, they only let in 10 people at a time and we've only had to line up twice since this started and only for 5 minutes. I can get everything I need there so I'll just make due with no bulk purchases for a while and spend a bit more for some of what I would normally get on my monthly Costco run.
Appreciate 1
wdb4732.00