04-15-2019, 09:02 AM   #65
Danielo58
Enlisted Member
Spain
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSOmegaX View Post
Finally got around to installing the CF and Alcantara interior trim for the DCT shifter and handbrake. Love the subtlety and consistency of the materials throughout the interior (really makes me wish the seat inserts were Alcantara as well instead just along the edges.

My plan to finish off the interior is to add the M performance steering wheel with race display. Also considering picking up the painted steering trim in LBB from IND, but haven't quite decided on whether it would look out of place or not. I figure the LBB color is pretty close to the polar blue stitching so regardless the interior will still be consistent. I also have the stainless steel pedals waiting for install and will most likely finish it off with the floor mats. This will pretty much finish off the interior. Last items as we get close to the summer is also have the windshield tinted to go along with the clearplex on the outside.

My next big ticket item will most likely be exhaust. Currently debating picking up the Akrapovic Evo or wait a little until the M Performance finally releases to compare.
Hi mate,
Fab car! Where did you get the interior in carbon and Alcantara?
Thanks!
Appreciate 0