View Single Post
      03-19-2024, 03:39 PM   #67
Expert@ApexWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice ///M View Post
OK so how do I get the 2NH stuff Track/S and Expert@ApexWheels ? Clearly with 2 of these cars in our rental fleet I need more 18" options NOW!
I'm still waiting on the scan files from Track/S. Our 18" Sprint Line wheels appear to clear, though it's by a thin margin from what we've seen so far. Our New Enduro wheels would have identical clearances in this area as well and would be suited to rental track cars as they're built to be much stronger and stiffer. We just released them today, but here's an overview:

Quote:
Originally Posted by medphysdave View Post
Would be great if we can figure out a 10.5" or 11" square option that didn't require spacers. I'm not sure if that's structurally possible though.
Its not really possible if the goal is a rotatable fitment that also doesn't require changes to the rear bodywork/liners. The front and rear of the car have different offset requirements. You could run differential offset wheels (18x10.5 ET25 front, 18x10.5 ET40 rear) but then you lose the option to rotate. The lower offset front fitment that can clear the suspension will require changes to the rear fenders.

For this reason, we tend to prefer the higher offset wheels with spacers in front.

-Tom