View Single Post
      05-22-2020, 10:11 PM   #178
ZM2
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmuroRay View Post
I’m so tempted to just full send and buy it now, along with the Turbosmart and inlet. I just can’t see how the Wagner Evo 3 would be any better than a bigger denser core. And it’s $800 more expensive.

This quarantine has me saving, but...now I’m getting cold feet!
Evo3 is 10lbs lighter, less pressure drop bc of larger inlet & outlets and larger pipes that come with it, more airflow bc of the custom crash bumper, and it mounts to the bumper to make it super solid—something very important for track guys.

And, I have data from one of our pioneering forum members who figured out how to fit this beast to their Stage 2 M2 that shows IAT temp drops in gears 3-4, and only a couple degree rise in 5-6 on 90-95F days. That’s better than the data that CSF, VRSF, or any of the other IC manufacturers have posted.

I wasn’t going to post anything until I get mine on in a cpl weeks and get some data, so we’ll see!

I’m hopeful that this has a big impact on engine temps by pushing much cooler air into the inlet and across the radiator vs the Evo2 Comp. I won’t have on track data for a cpl months, but will get some good street pull data beforehand.
Appreciate 0