View Single Post
      09-25-2016, 02:17 PM   #110
Acexxon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 F06 M6 F87 M2

Hi guys, thank you all for the feedback and support!

I will need to fit the new prototype set onto the car tomorrow and that hopefully will finalize everything.

Production units will come out hopefully 30~45 days, I'll ask admin first if I can take pre-orders on the forum.

Below are pics of the backside, I made it exactly like the OEM ones; so, as long as you are able to remove the stock reflectors, you can just snap these new ones in.

I am also attaching a picture of a black vinyl wrapped piece, which I had originally done to the reflectors. From distance away, it looks ok, but up close, it looks awkward; doesn't really match the rear bumper IMO. The characters on the reflectors will not allow the wrapping to be completely flat either as shown on the picture.

My personal experience with removing the stock reflectors is that it's really hard not to damage the paint if you try taking them off from the outside. Unless the shop that you work with is very careful and professional.

I had to loosen up the sides of the rear bumper and slide my hand in to remove them (I'll post some pics when I loosen up the rear bumper tomorrow). This is the safest way, and the whole process should only take less than 30 mins.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0