View Single Post
      03-23-2019, 03:24 PM   #17
Mosely
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '18 M2 | '20 X5 | '07 E92

Also, wanted to add that I did the rear height adjustment today. As I mentioned above, KW specifies a 20mm adjustment range (Point A 15-35mm) for a drop of 0.8-1.8". As I only wanted 0.8-1" drop, I initially went with 35mm between the rear perch and the top mount. This resulted in ZERO change in the rear ride height.

To adjust rear perches:
1. loosen the rear wheel, jack the car up (easiest way for this is side rear jack point, toss a jack stand under the rear subframe where the camber arm meets it).
2. The plastic of the fender liner will be in your way, there is a 10mm nut right next to the perch adjustment (towards the back of the car) that you can remove and hold the plastic out of the way
3. Spray your lube of choice on the threads where they meet the perch AND where the perch rotates on the upper spring (you'll find an abundance of people saying they can't adjust the rears because the who system rotates, and that thread of the guy who cut notches into his upper mounts recently, but I had zero issues with this when properly lubed)
4. Turn COUNTERCLOCKWISE to lower the car, CLOCKWISE to raise the ride height.
5. As for final settings, I ended up around 21-23mm to be fairly flush with the fender and equal to the front drop. Pictures coming soon.

Appreciate 0