06-26-2020, 10:39 AM   #15
Tigeroujimo
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 1M M4GTS M2CS M3CS '89 325iX

Quote:
Originally Posted by medphysdave View Post
Thanks for posting these as it's helped solidify my decision.
My better half is a professional photographer so I'll have her take some good pics over the weekend and send them early next week. I have to agree that I was also hesitant about the car color as well as the wheels' however once I got to see my car in person I couldn't be more confident with my choice of color combo. The gold wheels are very discrete from an angle but when looked at straight on they emit a faint shine that makes the car look like it's from out of this world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by medphysdave View Post
I'd love to hear some feedback on how you like the CCB once you've had a chance to drive in both wet and dry. The BMW M NA head mentioned to me that they are noisy, but I think this is more of an issue with initial bedding. Some good info on the Corvette forum about bedding the CCB.
So I haven't driven the car yet however I have been driving my M4GTS (CCB) for a few years now and honestly speaking the brake noise has never been an issue for me regardless of my OCD. At the track and sometimes on the freeway you can notice a faint scrape noise (not the typical break squeak) but like I said nothing serious. Besides, I prefer this faint scrape noise 100 times over the possibility of brake vibration after a few hard driven outings.

I'll share more information as I drive the car however I do have to break it in before I floor it as my dealer warned me not to go over 4,500 RPMs before the 2,000 km service as the warranty could get voided.

Stay safe!
Appreciate 0