View Single Post
      06-10-2019, 01:38 PM   #7
IND-Distribution
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: G82 M4 / G87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayC View Post
Anyone got these yet? Wondering if they are worth buying over turner spacers etc.
These have been selling exceptionally well for us actually, though I think many haven't posted too much about them. As a personal vouch, I'm running them on my E36 / E46—I think they are certainly amongst the best on the market and I value the comprehensive nature of the kit itself. Definitely feels like an engineered piece rather than a piece of aluminum with holes in it.

Per FC's blog, they are also the lightest versus the alternatives:
https://futureclassic.us/blogs/news/...-wheel-spacers

WEIGHT COMPARISON:

H&R 10mm: 0.88lbs
Macht Schnell 10mm: 0.63lbs
Turner 10mm: 0.59lbs
FC 10mm: 0.54lbs

-----------

H&R 12mm: No Data
Macht Schnell 12mm: 0.75lbs
Turner 12mm: 0.72lbs
FC 12mm: 0.65lbs

-----------

H&R 15mm: No Data
Macht Schnell 15mm: 0.94mm
Turner 15mm: No Data
FC 15mm: 0.80lbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobile23 View Post
Like that spacers secure to hub... But some said for anything under 10mm, we should go with Turner Motorsport as it has extended hub ring lips. Is that true?
Hubcentric is important, absolutely. Generally for spacers under 10mm, there will be enough room on the OE locating ring to accept the wheel. For spacers that are 10mm and above, most reputable companies will incorporate a locating ring (as you say extended hub ring lip) to ensure the wheel has a suitable surface area to accept the wheel.

The Future Classic spacers have this extended hub centric area for spacers 10-18mm to preserve the hub area required to mount the wheel securely.

Happy to help answer any further questions—feel free to post up or shoot me a PM!