08-25-2016, 09:13 AM   #27
David1
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 09 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmarcen View Post
Did you order stock or having any additions to yours before arrival? Whenever I get the allocation I have to start making some decisions on the suspension, exhaust, and such. Just curious if u were getting of the add ons to ur AW? AW was my original choice by a landslide and I have gradually fallen now to LBB.
I did a white, exec, DCT. I did not do any port installed stuff since I can do everything myself and I get great deals on the parts from Kelly. I will bring down to the performance center different grills and side grills to swap out when I get the car over to the clear bra installer down there. If I could get a discount on some of the port installed options I would have done some, but if it is on the widow sticker, it is full price just like the car. The exhaust I will leave alone but will probably do the Fabspeed sport cat downpipe. Suspension I will do myself when I have the car in winter storage. I do not care for LBB out in natural light especially in the shade. To teal green for me. When I saw in Detroit under blue and white led lighting it looked great. Mag has an X4M40i in LBB and I don't care for it on that either.