nioh_lbbm2
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pray for Mojo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nioh_lbbm2 View Post
My intention wasn't to put them on blast. I was merely stating a fact of the matter that I went through. Like OP said they had different people responding to the same ticket which just makes things confusing.

I think it's fair criticism to state my concern with their support when I specified I had an M2 n55 and they gave me info for a standard n55. I did read their FAQ and but not all questions are answered in the FAQ. The N55 they refer to in the FAQ and the spark plugs aren't relevant to the M2 at all. In fact I only messaged them to confirm my own research that the best spark plug recommended for my situation with the ACN91 time is the standard OEM spark plugs which the OG M2 shares with the S55 from the M3/4
https://bootmod3.atlassian.net/wiki/...+and+which+gap

NOTE: S55 OEM plugs are highly prone to cracking even on stock vehicles. Some have used them in the past on their N55 motors without realizing the heat range is identical and they're in fact of worse quality than N55 OEM plugs. We don't suggest using the S55 OEM plugs when tuning your motors and the NGK SILZKBR8D8S (97506) have been found to be far better.

There is definitely some debate whether or not people running Stage 1/2 even need to bother changing plugs. But they definitely recommend the NGKs regardless.
On the fb group they actively re enforce that S55 oem plugs are fine for M3/M4 and M2 so take that however you wish :
Appreciate 0