View Single Post
      12-12-2019, 07:46 PM   #12
D CHOI
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pray for Mojo View Post
S55 or N55 they recommend the same 1 step colder NGKs.

Overall their customer service is better than any I've encountered in the tuning scene. I don't think it's fair to put them on blast for mixing up N55 tunes.

If you have your phone connected to the wifi agent providing a hotspot it should save your logs in the cloud automatically.

Reading the FAQ would probably clear up the majority of users issues, but people don't read closely or at all.

It's not just because of the honest mistake they made for the wrong engine. The whole support system is very unorganized. I find myself repeating the same questions because they have a mix of 4-5 different people replying and getting lost in the process of what step I'm in. I wrote a 2 paragraph of my concern desperately trying to find a solution and all I got the next day was a simple reply of some basic info that I'm already aware of. Then I have to tell them again what I need and I get told back some other basic info that we had already discussed prior because this guy hasn't been reading prior replies. That is just one of the many other frustrating incidents. I've never dealt with a customer support that frustrating before.

I did read the manual and even watched some youtube videos and it's not saving the datalog for me.

Last edited by D CHOI; 12-12-2019 at 08:04 PM..
Appreciate 0