View Single Post
      12-12-2019, 04:37 PM   #5
D CHOI
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nioh_lbbm2 View Post
Correct I had a similar odd experience with support. It seems like a lot of them read off a script. I had asked about what spark plugs are recommended and at first they told me the part number for a basic n55 spark plug and I had to correct them saying it's an M2 which comes with the S55 spark plug from the factory.

I'm using the stage 2 ACN 91 5.7

I believe it is "beta" technically because they haven't had a really large group of people actually send in data for them to take off that label.

Everything else you've observed about the map versions is also what I see on my portal

Have u ran the regular version instead of ACN? If so how is the ACN compared with the regular version? In theory the ACN shouldn't be pushing as hard but with the proper tune perhaps it should make the car perform even better.

I'm currently trying to datalog the stage 1 91 tune before I switch to ACN to see how bad the vegas gas really is. But I'm having trouble datalogging as it doesn't save it. Also everytime I enter the dashboard I'm not able to go back unlesss I force quite the app. It's maybe cuz I have a smaller phone. I'm currently going thru customer support for this.
Appreciate 0