Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegge View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
I'm becoming a complete negative Nancy right now. I've been hoping for a CSL or GTS with a 6MT more so than a CS. The M2 CS has added more M4 but has added zero lightness aside from CCB which is an option. Ive been waiting for confirmation of what configuration is 83k base .. but a 25k delta for the M2 CS is just staggering unless CCB are included. I can't see paying more than a lightly used M3 CS or M4 CS (which are quicker cars) for an M2 CS.

Pulling my head out of the world of BMW, cars like the 718 Cayman GT4, the new vette, the new Mustang GT350/500 and of course Camaro are ridiculous bargains when considering new vehicles in the market.
M3 Adjuster: Why don't you just get a 911?
I've been involved with Porsches via instructing at Porsche and BMW CCA driving schools for 20 years or so. I've spent time in the right seat of everything from a 73 turbo to 83 RS america to 911 GT3 RS.

I've also driven quite a few, and if I were to start looking that way would be interested in a GT3 or Cayman GT4. While I admire Porsches for what they are, I'm absolutely not in the market for a six figure car. As it is, as a 25 year fan of the BMW marque I'm struggling with the idea of BMW M4s priced at that level ( I know - high end 2 series models are next ! )

besides...... My driving days on track began in an E30 M3 chasing down Porsche 951s...
I prefer passing Porches .
Appreciate 2
Bimmed Out1908.50
Artemis28913.00