Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: Alpina B7

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by av.7447 View Post
lol, sounds like there is more pro keep the M5. I guess I will do that!😅

The M5 is not my daily, it’s just my fun car and gets me from point a to point b when I am not at work. Looks like the M2C is not going to be any faster on any of the tracks we have in Canada at least. Maybe it is a better idea to keep the M5 and mod it as someone mentioned here! On a big minus side, I really miss the manual and the M5 Base is not comfortable at all unless you live somewhere with perfect roads... I would actually try and figure out how to make the suspension softer as it is unnecessarily harsh... the m5 competition is jaw breaking and I don’t understand people who say otherwise.🤪 As for the fake interior sound, I think M2C and M5 are very close from inside the car, as both of them make some type of speaker sound when accelerating. 😂 For that we have the acrapovic exhaust which sadly cost an arm and a leg.
Seeing as the M5 is not your daily and you miss manual...yes you should definitely get rid of the M5. It isn’t a fun car, it’s just a really fast DD. M2C is awesome value if you want a new car!
Appreciate 0