View Single Post
      07-31-2019, 11:59 AM   #149
JMurphM2Comp
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 SOM M2 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmazet View Post
Sounds like you are having the honeymoon I was deprived of. Car looks awesome and I agree with your points though wife and I don’t find it too harsh and it is pretty compliant. Def fun to drive when it’s not going into drivetrain malfunctions.

At 40 miles it popped a drivetrain warning, while accelerating half throttle to 5000 rpm. I took it right back and the CA put it into shipping mode and out and it cleared. Next day same thing on a pass. They picked it up on Monday of last week. “Needs a fuel rail sensor will be done Tuesday.” Tuesday comes “needs a HPFP will be ready Thursday”. Wednesday: “no HPFP in USA have to wait for Germany to send one, it will be next week”. Haven’t heard back. I’m on scheduled vacation now for this and next week. I expressed my dismay and they are “working on a solution to make me happy”. Car has 99.8 miles on it.

Sigh.
OH NO!!! Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that. I can imagine how frustrating and downright depressing that must be. After all the excitement/anticipation and you have to deal with this? What a pain. Well, I hope it all gets sorted out quickly and moving forward, you get to have a positive experience bonding with the vehicle. It's truly a masterpiece of engineering. Don't let this hiccup ruin the joy of this car. All will work out in the end.
Appreciate 1
gmazet308.00