Seagull
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: F87 M2, E84 X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzima View Post
Yes! Good assumption
So I see it this way - Driver Experience Setting + MPE Setting = sound you get. Unfortunately one MPE setting is Sport which is an overloaded term since the Driver Experience Setting can also be in its own "Sport". So for MPE I will call it MPE Sport ( street mode ).

Below is YMMV but it kind of gives you an idea.
  1. Comfort & MPE Sport ( street mode ) = characterful and quietest but still loud with burbles
  2. Sport & MPE Sport ( street mode ) = characterful and loud with burbles and pops
  3. Sport+ & MPE Sport ( street mode ) = characterful and loudest - with burbles/pops/bangs
  4. Comfort & MPE Track ( track mode ) = more raw and quietest but still loud with burbles
  5. Sport & MPE Track ( track mode ) = more raw and loud with burbles and pops
  6. Sport+ & MPE Track ( track mode ) = more raw and loudest - with burbles/pops/bangs

* for the burbles or pops or bangs - this is not scientific proof. This is just from memory and my current feeling as I write this. YMMV depending on the way you drive too! For example where you shift, how hard you let off etc...

I drive mainly in sport and toggle the MPE sport/track depending on how I feel. If others are in the car, I may go down to comfort mode and stay on MPE sport to reduce drone or volume.

Hope that helps!