No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2019 F87 M2C, 2023 G87 M2

Garage List
BMW M2 Competition  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
You know I keep thinking about this and something does not add up, especially since bm3 makes absolutely fantastic ots maps and op's m2 is really low mileage.

1) are you sure you flashed the correct map?
2) where are your data logs? If you do not have any at all, that likely is the problem. No data logs and running an ots map blind = huge Chance of blown motor.
3) how was your hpfp performing? It could have been your hpfp being super weak or you had a bad hpfp that couldn't meet the pressure demands resulting in low fuel rail pressure and therefore a misfire. This is the most common cause of a misfire on the F series n55 that I can think of, factoring in that all your other parts are in good working order.

Again data logs are needed...

4) did you press the coil tab all the way down? And ensure the connector was plugged in properly?

A little bit more info would be nice op, we are all trying to help you out in diagnosing this issue and point you in the cheapest path for repair.
I keep thinking something doesn't add up either. I really doubt that this is a case of a bad tune since BM3 has had an amazing track record. I keep thinking maybe it was bad fuel/LSPI or perhaps from lugging a manual turbo engine (maybe the previous owner)
Appreciate 0