View Single Post
      10-27-2016, 11:31 AM   #8
vsix
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 sold, M4 F82

I would also suggest you Carly.
We ( on m3post.com ) use this tool and it's the best OBD diagnose & coding tool outthere.

❗️❗️❗️
Its the best OBD 2 WIFI reader on the market, wich also supports reading & clearing & coding ( battery registering/ DVD in motion/ brighter angle eyes/ parktronic F82 Nav model update for E92's ) along with some special unique features like the life log parameter reading, with direct mechanical- issue support from Carly head quarters, located in munich.
Then you have the Carly garage in app feature, that basically gives you the chance to track down your complete car health and have an overview of the cars status...very cool have to admit.
Whats also one of the coolest features is the exact oil reading value, that is better then your In-car oil indicator. No more oil overfilling-issues hence less headaches.
Many of us on here use Carly, its the nunber one thing to do when you consider buying into the ///M breed
It basically cuts down your costs, as you arent relying on mechanic statements, you just point a finger at certain parts and order parts, makes your ///M ownership alot cheaper, believe me
😎

If you are down to order over amazon,
use this unlimited 5€ coupon code😉
Heres an how to, how it works:

BEFORE you place your amazon order ,
send this 5 Euro coupon code

4ZECQD

to trainer@mycarly.com
Explain in your email from wich amazon you'd prefer to order (US/UK/Canada/UAE)

Then wait for Carlys reply containing your "special" 5€ coupon code.

Step into the world of some serious money saving❤️❗️

If you got questions feel free to PM me, no prob!

Last edited by vsix; 10-27-2016 at 11:45 AM..
Appreciate 1
omasou2089.00