gds52
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4M Coupe, BMW 328i E93 Co

Quote:
Originally Posted by XPEL View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtianh View Post
I picked up my M2 from my XPEL installer a couple days ago, and MAN am I blown away by the results. The installer wrapped the entire car in XPEL Stealth and then coated the entire car in Ceramic Pro. The installer did a phenomenal job. If anyone ever needs a wrap done in SoCal, I highly recommend you check out Premier Auto Armor. It is a small business run by Nick, yet Nick and his team placed second in the nationwide XPEL installer competition and first in California. His work was flawless, and my OCD self inspected the car from bumper to bumper upon pickup. I couldn't find a single edge uncovered, until I finally asked him "is there anything you couldn't cover?" and he pointed out two very minor gaps on the inside portion of the front grill that I could still barely see even after staring at them. Overall, it is the best wrap job I've ever seen. Huge props.

Anyway, here is the car! I'm really happy with how it turned out, and I'm also glad I chose to spend the extra $ for the Ceramic Pro. In addition to the protection, the Ceramic Pro coating actually brought out a little bit of the metallic sheen so that the car isn't totally matte. It looks matte from far away, but close up it looks matte with specks of metallic, so it has a bit more pop than it would have if I had not coated it with Ceramic Pro.

I have black gloss powder-coated OEM exhaust tips that I am installing today after work, so that is the one other mod that I'll be doing shortly. The windows are tinted with XPEL Prime in charcoal (it looks black, but the hue is charcoal). I must note that though I love these pics, I actually think the lighting makes the car look lighter than it really is. The car is a little bit darker, more of a gunmetal grey (similar to the fourth picture below), which I prefer.
Wow what an amazing transformation! Thank-you for choosing XPEL to protect your ///M2. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LagunaSecaBlue View Post
Has anyone done Stealth Xpel on LBB?? I am likely getting this done next week (or whenever my car finally gets here) and wondering if I should go with the clear or the stealth? Anyone got pics?

OP - the ceramic goes on AFTER the film??
Check out these photos of an XPEL STEALTH wrapped LBB M2 from Austin, TX.

Attachment 1719449

Attachment 1719450

Yes, ceramic coating AFTER XPEL. Always after.

Hope this info helps, let us know if we can answer any questions for you.
Great flawless job..:but I don't understand ceramic coating after (on the ) wrap :
Pls throw some light on it for my education
Appreciate 0