View Single Post
      08-29-2017, 04:18 PM   #106
JB330Ci
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M2 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezil View Post
I called BMW Genius this morning and got the answer I've been getting for a few weeks now that it's scheduled for production with no date; MyBMW Tracker says the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZPrime View Post
Yeah, everyone at BMW and dealerships is misinformed on all of this. I don't know why, but they are. "Production Date" should really be called "Production COMPLETION Date" or something.

I expect you and I will just get started a little later in the week. My dealership is tiny and low volume compared to the other two in the area, so I'm not surprised at the lack of preferential treatment. .
ZPrime is correct. Just like him, I had been calling toll free number every 12 hours for the past couple of days. Good news is toll free number updates the status very fast now, as soon as the next day. I called last night it was still status 112, "Your vehicle is scheduled for production with no confirmation date yet." Today my CA told me mine went into production yesterday so I called toll free number again and it's updated already. Be patient and you have to trust the way Germans do the production, WK37 starts precisely any day this week and will be completed the week 9/11-9/15.
Appreciate 0