12-21-2016, 06:14 AM   #694
Verdi
First Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 -17, i3 REX -17

Quote:
Originally Posted by swoosh_SE View Post
Truly appreciate your helpfulness Verdi!

So, to summarise. Let's say I'd be fine with a car jan/feb/mar 2018, then I could basically walk in to any dealer and really doesn't matter?

And what's the best way to ensure I'll be on the actual list for a car, and not just be forgotten along the way and realise this way too late?

Could someone recommend a good dealer (and salesman) in the greater Stockholm area?
I don't think it matters, no. I've heard that the waiting time is indeed around 12 months at the moment.

Supposedly some dealers have made orders for M2s which are not already sold to a customer and those cars will be available for sale this spring. Most of them are probably fully loaded and will be quite expensive.

I guess you just have to trust your dealer. You could remind him every now and then. Ask if the waiting time has changed and such things.

I live in Uppsala but will buy from ProAuto in Norrköping although I maybe should buy from Novation. It's a long story. I also like Fredrik H at M-bilar in Västerås. He's supposedly the guy who sells the most BMW cars in all of Sweden. He's usually stressed out but also a friendly down to earth kind of guy with an exceptional memory!

I know next to nothing about the bigger dealerships in Stockholm. I've heard some bad things about Solna but it could be down to them being so large.
Appreciate 0