M2C_jondagger
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW M2C 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalAthlete View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TargaM2 View Post
Something that corners incredibly, oh wait your from the US ?. You should probably be asking what's a corner ?.��
Interstate 10. It's almost 2,000 miles of just straight road, or "turns" you can take at 130 mph without moving the steering wheel more than a couple millimeters.

That's like driving from Madrid to Moscow without turning. And you'd still only be 2/3 of the way across the US....with at least 10 hours straight (pun intended) spent driving across Texas alone.

Bleh. I like the mountain twisties in my backyard...

https://goo.gl/maps/hRZ4QRjDNQPythtN8 and just zoom out a bit to explore the roads here. I dare say it some of the tightest, twistiest, most scenic and fun roads you'll see outside of a race track this side of the Mississippi River.
Those roads look great! Definitely need to try that out if i am ever out in Cali with a proper vehicle!

Also try the tail of the dragon at Tennessee/North Carolina border. Was able to drive up there and have that experience with my prior car (m235i) earlier this year. So many miles and roads to experience around there!
Attached Images

Appreciate 2