View Single Post
      02-21-2017, 01:53 PM   #230
Gatte
Major
Rep
Drives: anything with 4 wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmzanatta View Post
Look, you can believe whatever you want, I'm not going to spend time arguing with people in forums.

But I'm just going to say that I caught a lot of flak last year from a lot of people were claiming M2's were going to be readily available and overflowing off the lots in 2017, and let's guess who turned out to be right...
I am not saying it will be overflowing off the lots. I am just saying that it won't be impossible to get a CS relatively early if you tried to plan for it now.

Even the M2 right now is not that hard to get at MSRP. There's an M2 at BMW of Vista which has been there for over a week. It has all the M performance parts and is listed at 77K but the sales manager yesterday said they'll sell it for MSRP. They also have around 3 M3s (1 Jahre) and 3 M4s (1 Jahre).

These cars are not as hard to get as a lot of people make it out to be.

A lot of people are saying that the M2 performance edition will be sold for a huge premium owing to it being limited to just 150 units. The ground reality is that it does not look that way since people who are on the wait list for an M2 are passing on it even at MSRP, which I believe is a very good deal for somebody who wants those parts.

Sometimes it's important to separate out the noise from the facts.
Appreciate 2
M2 CSL446.50