View Single Post
      02-21-2017, 12:04 PM   #224
Encinitas CA M2+M5 Owner
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2 Long Beach Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhall1957 View Post
Its funny how all these posts remind me of what was written when the details on the 1M were released. A bunch of guys who didn't take a chance or get an allocation sitting around talking junk who are all now wanting to buy a 1M and wishing they had!

I for one, did take and allocation, just like I did for the 1M I have sitting in my garage. And yes it's been on the track (the ring and VIR) as will the M2.
A man who puts his money where his mouth is...lets get real here the longer you wait to get the M2...the more you are gonna pay. from 2016-2017...BMW eliminated part of the warranty and raised the price a little on cost of paint etc, now another $800 increase in price mid model....just wait to 2018, let alone a CS edition which is gonna be jacked up by just about every BMW over sticker or lo jack added.

My point is this ..for 61K...and a limited edition of 150...there is no other better deal out there for a brand new M car, collectable, kick assss driving machine.

You wait..you pay...there is always gonna be something better coming down the road....but this deal, limited to 150 and at 61K IS unbeatable. So, buy the car and drive the car before you collect your social security check....
Appreciate 1