View Single Post
      10-12-2020, 05:50 PM   #28
iBrakeLate
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Shark View Post
Ahhhh PBIR!!!! That back straight is brutal in Formula 2000 car topping out at about 113!

Were you able to run about the same pace between those two sessions you are referencing even with the wet & dry conditions? Are you set up to run telemetry?
Brutal long probably doing just 113! With the M2C I was hitting 147mph according to the GPS logs!

Running telemetry from OBD2 right now, which has not the greatest sampling rates. I will eventually hard wire the CANBUS cable.

The first video I posted on there wasn't too bad, even though most people get scared with a little bit of a drizzle, the track has a lot of heat and grip even with the light drizzle.

I think the conditions were more favorable the first time I was out while the car was having the corner exit issues.

Lap times were very comparable, however as you can see from both videos, with the new setup I wasn't pushing crazy since 3 of the corners were compromised due to standing water.

If I can make it out this week, I will definitely be back to see if I can put down some hot laps with the track fully dry. But all this rain we are getting isn't really helping to keep rubber on the track to keep it fast.

Last edited by iBrakeLate; 10-19-2020 at 04:16 PM..
Appreciate 0