View Single Post
      09-27-2020, 09:20 AM   #3
Datka
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 ,2021 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montaver View Post
Not me, but I was in the garage next to this M2C and his buddy in the white GT3, good dudes.

I also got stuck behind that grey Corvette Z06 quite a few times, he would back me up crawling through the corners then burn away on the straights. Classic case of fast car in the wrong run group.

I remember seeing you chasing me (or quite possibly even catching me ��), I think I gave you a point by at some point in traffic. I actually wandered over to check your car afterwards haha! I was thinking there is no way that 340 is on stock runflats! I was driving the white GT4. First time out with it, thoroughly enjoyable day but I couldn't stay for the weekend unfortunately. Previous M2C owner myself so still check here out of habit.
Hey, yes I was chasing you too lol, and you are right, eventually towards the end you gave me the point by in traffic and shortly after I had to pit again due to the headache.
Just couldn't keep that pace up for the full session.
I am sure you want to see your car from our view and here we go, video of me chasing you
Unfortunately at 10:05 I went over the rumble strips and my iPhone holder that was mounted to the windshield got loose and from vibration video is almost unwatchable after that...

For some reason the end of the video wasn't recorded again.