View Single Post
      08-06-2020, 03:50 AM   #623
MR.
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 CSL Turbomeister

Garage List
Several months later and we are now touching 45K km on the odo. The car has been making way across Europe and I have had a warranty check done on the car, since my warranty ends in September.

Main niggles that have been fixed are the right rear lights after it gave a failure and we decided to replace the steering unit, since it was faulty. It made an interesting noise that we fixed by replacing it.

Other than this, one or two little things and noises to look into, but for now it is full focus on getting the Turbomeister TopazSkin installed on the car later this month. We will take a long time to do the process properly, so I don't expect to have the car back until like October.

The carbon hood from Alpha N and the carbon trunk plus all the little parts to install them are on their way to Topaz Detailing. The car is heading there in a few weeks time. Currently in the workshop lowering it to a proper stance that fits the Turbomeister look, and then it is driving a bit with more testing if all is well before driving it to the UK to start the Topaz Detailing process. With my car gone I will use the M8C and M2 CS, which I will have for a few weeks.

Only thing I am looking for is gold / orange transparent vinyl for the headlights to resemble the set up on the concept car. Anyone knows any vinyl like this then please let me know.

Oh, and before I forget a few more things on my mind I want to do:

- Waiting for the front brake kit to arrive in the UK. It was massively delayed. I hope I can get it fixed in the UK.
- Carbon engine cover and cover for charge cooler in the engine bay
- Upgrade M4 GTS seats (only if I can get them at a good price, else just no)
- Software changes (Steering software from M4 GTS, differential software of M4 GTS, gearbox software from M2 CS)
- ECU tune to 500 hp and 600 Nm, limiting the torque (no need for wheel spin in every gear)

MR
Appreciate 2
JustChris17423.00
Robin_NL8679.50