View Single Post
      07-14-2020, 08:15 AM   #43
ebisu8
Dom
United_States
Rep
Drives: Team Schirmer M2 GT

I originally had ordered my wheels at the start of May and so as it seems, with the current climate, they are on back order. The back order is still going strong and with that said, I ended up getting my 'winter' wheels in late spring. While our winters here in GA aren't a true snowy/icy/blistery winter, we do drop down in temp and the rain storms are no joke.

I also wanted to run Michelin Pilot Sport 4S during those months as well so these wheels fit the mold for a few reasons. I'm a big fan of BBS Wheels and while there are a ton of wheel brands/styles out there, I knew that this was my wheel of choice for my specific use.

I initially reached out about these BBS M3 GT4 wheels, they were less aggressive and fit the mold of what I wanted.

Specs on these are:
  • BMW Motorsport Wheel
  • 18x9.5 et25
  • 18x10 et40
  • Center cap - Optional

However, Slicer told me that there was another option. Another option that he knew I’d rather have before even talking to him about the above mentioned wheels. He presented me with these and I was immediately sold.
  • BBS RE
  • 18x10 et20
  • 18x10.5 et33
  • Open Lug Pocket Design – No center caps
  • Only 1 of 2 sets made so they are definitely a special wheel

I absolutely love how these wheels look and fit the car. The wheel specs are absolutely perfect, zero rubbing with my P4S – 265/35-18 & 275/35-18. I'm extremely happy with the way these turned out. Need to take more photos soon but here are a couple.

//steve\\1074.00
JTO245246.50