View Single Post
      07-07-2020, 08:38 AM   #35
ebisu8
Dom
United_States
Rep
Drives: Team Schirmer M2 GT

I added a couple of parts to the suspension/hubs that I've been meaning to do. I'm a HUGE fan of SPL Parts, their products, knowledge and service are incredible. I'd recommend SPL Parts every single time. I worked with them to get my the right lengths for my front end links and they are actually shorter than the normal length they offer. This was specific to my application and ride height. The length on these have a range of 10.4" to 11.5". I picked up SPL Parts Front end links directly from SPL Parts and did the "Trade in a competitors product" for 25% off and found SPL Parts rear end links from jacobe92 in the classifieds.

I also knew that I was going down the path of a stud conversion. I’ve tried a few different kits in the past in Macht Schnell, Turner and Motorsport Hardware. While all of them weren’t bad, I had my eye on MSI’s product even since my M3. So It was an easy decision for me to choose them this time around with the help of slicer and as always he got me what I needed quickly. MSI is widely used in Nascar for a variety of reasons, if they deem them good enough for their cars, they are definitely the right choice for my car.