MR.
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 CSL Turbomeister

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apone View Post
....hold the phone. You can opt for the standard (current) M2 brakes? People were concerned about added weight from the larger brakes, not to mention the cost of looking after them. It sounds like someone not intending to track could eliminate that complexity if desired.
I can in Czech Republic and so you can in many other countries. I do not know what the US offers you. You are f***ked anyhow having a sunroof and electric seats. Why oh why would you have those things...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beppeM3+123d View Post
I agree but do you know that with car play ( if you have iOS ) Waze and google maps will be available and with miracast ( android ) you can make screen mirroring?
I am not going to pay for that :P I spent my money elsewhere, next to the fact that I will never ever use iFail products... Only if I need to test an app or I am forced to use it when nothing else is around, but that is only with tablets.

Android Auto is decent but it has its limitations still. It is also not available on BMWs, and mirror cast is nice but why look at the screen in the middle if you still have to push the controls on the phone screen and I have my phone 15 cm lower in the cup holder. If Android Auto was available I would have chosen it, but it is not so there is no reason for me to opt for it.

MR
Appreciate 0