Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by W///
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
Oh me too... I've had 3 or 4 cars In the driveway the last decade with a 2 car garage.

Now that there are 3 BMWs, and not a Ford or Honda that can stay outside ... It's time to move
I live in apartment complex (for multiple reasons), so only the E92 is parked in a garage. I've never really had a problem with parking the E36 outside. However, I came out to this on Sunday, which prompted me to get another bay
[IMG]http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/...psdtbupcse.jpg[/IMG]

I've got a free rental until the whole Takata airbag ordeal blows over, so now I can really spend the time to detail/fix/maintain both M3's. Plus with the F80 hopefully being ordered soon, I need at least 2.

The problem for me with a house with a 3 car garage is that it's usually attached to a house that is too big for me. I really have no need for anything more than 2000 sq ft.
Ha no doubt. And finding homes like that ain't easy. I am moving from 1700 (to small) to 3400 square feet .. It's probably way too big !).

Decided that if I was gonna sacrifice , it would be in having too much square footage - ha!

2 car garage to detached 3 car garage
Has a swimming pool -dunno if that's a positive
Lot size going from .2 to .6 acre
*Actually Closer to work*

Included in the 3400 feet of the home is a bonus room that used to be a garage .... Which I have a feeling it will be converted back some day ... Making a potential 4 or 5 car garage home ...
Appreciate 2