01-09-2017, 08:02 PM   #20
2M
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral Grey M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by josepi123 View Post
Well I got it, but only the DINANTRONICS Performance Tuner Stage 1, Not the Signature or the complete Power Package.

I can tell you there is clearly a difference on how the car reacts, the throttle response is much sharp even if you are in comfort mode the car wants to fly, and you could actually feel those extra HP :P, but I have to yet dyno the car to see much better.

By using the onboard computer, the sport display Power & Torque Gauge says it's hitting the 380HP mark, as well as a much higher torque. and If I turn off the S1 via phone app, it goes down around 25HP.

I got it as soon as I got my baby, but finally im able to play with it haha. That only makes me wonder how good that S4 would be on it.
My car is bone stock and hit the 400hp mark or very close to 400hp on the sport display, I don't think that display should be taken seriously.