IG @bmwF9xG80
Rep
Drives: G80 M3, X4M, G07 X7m50

Garage List
2023 BMW G80 M3  [0.00]
2020 BMW X4MC  [0.00]
16' BMW X4 M40i  [10.00]
06 Cadillac STS  [0.00]
Hope someone with the Stage1 can go to a Dynojet do 2-3 pulls on the tune and last pull with the tune disabled via bluetooth app to see their baseline + delta gains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omasou View Post
I was considering it but when I look at the graphs it looks like the Dinan tune follows the BMW tune except for two small blips in the HP and TRQ which only last for a few RPM before following the BMW curve again.

So is it really worth it? What am I missing?

You're not missing anything, you clear have a good eye which sadly a lot are missing.
The car is almost stock and for what it cost, its throwing your money down the toilet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapeconj View Post
Good point.... actually wondering the same thing. I'm not good at reading these graphs and how they translate to power delivery and performance; wondering if someone with extensive knowledge and with an unbiased opinion and shed some light on this. Thanks!

(Considering myself which big turbo to go with along with my FBO's and flash tune. Either bootmod3+Pure Stage 2 or Dinantronics+Dinan big turbo. Tough decision. Forget all the warranty and installation and pricing- which big turbo would be best for RELIABLE smooth power delivery)
Easy decision, do you want reliable gain+ with still plenty of headroom if you plan to max out the PS2, with flexibility, features, best resale value & custom tuning for your octane needs or
you want to buy a similar turbo to your current M2 (rumors say the Dinan turbo is similar to stock and has no comparison to PS1 and PS2 is leaps and bound ahead in another category) , conservative piggyback (Not a flash) and pay 80% for their warranty, and get less than 50% back when you plan to sell it due to their horrible resale value since warranty is tied to 1 VIN.

Hope you make the right choice

IG: @bmwF9XG80

Last edited by FSociety; 01-07-2017 at 09:17 AM..
Appreciate 1