View Single Post
      02-12-2019, 02:57 AM   #55
dkc1
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin.AutoTalent View Post
The AA is very bass heavy and deep. Minimal if any rasp, because it's so deep. This sound is for sure due to their single mid pipe and muffler design.

I prefer the Remus or Dinan paired to the active because the sound is not "too deep" the bass can definitely pass for drone on the full active if your ears are sensitive to that tone/sound.

Between the Remus and Dinan with active, I think the Dinan is louder between those two because the Dinan muffler is a small piece with an h pipe in the center of it.

Overall, I really think the Remus with AA is a major winner. The quality and sound just can't be beat. Especially with the price point in comparison to say Akrapovic or Eisenmann....!

I was going to go further in depth regarding quality and installation but it doesn't have much to do with the main question
It would be nice to have a sound clip of the two options. Do you know if the VRSF downpipe make a difference sound wise when paired with the AA sig?

The other option I'm looking at is the Eisenmann race. Unfortunately I haven't come across any sound clips.
Appreciate 0