Canada
Rep
Drives: BRG G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by switlikbob View Post
HMMMMMMMM

��

I'm glad you got it figured out.
By the way, running anything over 22psi on the pure stage 2 turbo is going to cause 3xcessive heat, as it's spinning outside its efficiency range. I can share logs showing this. I'm even spraying water / meth and it's still not good.
Hahaha, you were right! Good to know - I honestly don't plan on running much more than 22 PSI. Seems that 22 PSI is a nice spot for people wanting just over 500 wHP.

WGDC is now back under control and I have to say the car absolutely rips now. I can't believe that I was previously "content" with how the car was running. It's an entirely different beast now! In my logs prior to the WG adjustment I would make around 20 PSI at 4600 RPM, and now I'm making more boost at a much lower RPM - 22 PSI around 3400 RPM. I've attached my latest log. This is a combination of Cary Jordan BM3 BEF and the JB4 in Map 6. Take note of the IAT drop once the car starts rolling and the meth starts praying - quite impressive! I'll let Cary review the logs and once he gives me the go ahead I'll hop on the dyno!

Last edited by Endeav; 10-03-2019 at 04:29 PM..
Appreciate 0