11-05-2019, 07:35 AM   #247
A6bullet
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2020 330i Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by devo View Post
BMW followed the same recipe for the M4CS; why is this shocking...

As expected. It will be an incredible car. My like will be determined by its cost of admission.

Adding these components to an existing 2C (as some have suggested) would not be cost effective by any means. The loss of warranty and residual value only add to this.
Oh no. That's a cop out!

Whatever happened to BMW wanting be more profitable while still catering to the fan/enthusiast community?

When they started making all these SUVs/SAVs people rationalized it was because they needed bigger profit margins! But don't worry the core models they said! , the good old M models will still be there for us. Especially the niche models like the M2? What happened to that?

I do not see any of that BIG profit making it down to the core models.

Now here we are, the M model that caters to all the hardcore fans. Made into another ///Marketing exercise. Please someone look me in the eyes and tell me straight up: "This is car is worth every penny of a 100k". Someone please do it because I cannot see it, no matter how hard I try.

IDK maybe I'm missing something, but this car caters to no one except BMW's ego.
Appreciate 1