08-16-2019, 08:30 PM   #2
detroitm2
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Lotta stuff to cover here. I'll do my best. I'll preface this with I'm not a pro driver by any stretch, but I absorb information like a sponge so I'll likely be parroting what the general consensus is here.

1) track pads are a must if you're driving hard. Pagids are well respected and many of the top people around these parts run them. I don't think you can go wrong there.

2) camber plates are also highly recommended to keep even wear on your tires and to improve handling in the corners. Equally important is going to be a solid track alignment. I went with around - 2.8 camber in the front with zero toe, and 2.2 camber in the rear with a minimal amount of toe. Your likely need to play around with this to figure out what's best.

3) Square vs. Staggered setup is personal preference. I personally like a square setup on the track so I can get more sessions out of my tires by being able to do a proper rotation.

4) as for tires, your a bit limited there, as you cannot fit 18" wheels on the m2c. However, there are some aftermarket brakes you can get with smaller disc's that will allow for 18s. In which case you'll be able to get a set of Hoosiers you like. The 275/35r18 R7's fit my 18 M2 with 15mm spacers on the front and 18x10 apex wheels with 35 offset.

5) there's a ton of decent aftermarket suspension setups out there. I can't really give any recommendations there. It sounds like you way adjustability, so I'd say go with a set of 3 way adjustable coilovers.

This probably isn't as helpful as I originally planned, but hopefully it gives you some ideas!
Appreciate 0