10-10-2018, 02:07 AM   #44
Nezil
Major
Rep
Drives: LCI '18 6MT M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj2020 View Post
Nezil
Just wanted to reconfirm with you and others, the CSF intercooler works with the FTP boost and charge pipes? No issues with the intercooler inlet/outlet angle or width? Using the O rings that came with the CSF intercooler or the OE rings? Also, the original CSF intercooler mounting hardware issues have been addressed?

Thanks!
The CSF intercooler fits fine, and I am using the FTP boost and charge pipes with it. I did find that I had to put the stock O rings into the FTP parts rather than use the X Rings that come with the FTP. There was no way I could get the FTP Boost pipe to fit with the green X-ring.

It's also really annoying to get the angles of the parts correct, particularly at the rubber unions.

I'm going to be removing all of this before I take my car for a service next month, and bought a QuickJack to do the work this time, rather than using jack stands like I did before.

Current Performance Mods:
CSF FMIC, ER CP, Fabspeed Cat, Aquamist WMI, GFB DV+, NGK 97506, BM3 (Stage 2 93 OTS), CDV delete, UCP, M2C/M3/M4 Strut Brace, M3/M4 Reinforcement Rings
Appreciate 1
dj202093.50