View Single Post
      03-12-2016, 03:39 AM   #34
F1zbo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 G80 xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmura View Post
I officially saw for the first time a LBB at BMW's Thermal property yesterday. I was 80% sure I wanted this color but now I have mixed feelings about it. I got a chance to sit in it and even hear the cold start sound. (sounds awesome BTW) Definitely the pictures on this form do not accurately represent this color in real life. I was holding out my iphone and looking at my iphone screen and then looking up at the vehicle, going back and forth between real life and the LCD screen and two different colors were shown.

My wife really liked LBB. Part of me just says get LBB since I had AW before. Plus the LBB car was a little dusty from sitting out for a while.

I was looking hard for an AW M2 at the Thermal property so I can put an end to my LBB vs AW struggle but all I saw were MG and LBB M2's.
I have the exact same experience trying to take pics of an X6M in LBB I went to see just to decide on color for the M2.
The phone pics and how it looked IRL was not even close. Totally different hue with no green in it on mu iPhone 6.
Was dead set on LBB based on pics but after seeing it IRL I changed my mind.
Everyone should see LBB IRL before ordering it. Chanses are you might be dissapointed otherwise.
Appreciate 1