dtmurf
Captain
Rep
Drives: M2

Garage List
1996 BMW 318is  [4.75]
2012 Audi Q5  [4.50]
2017 BMW M2  [10.00]
I went for Apple car play from the factory when I order my car and it’s listed on the delivery documents and when I run the VIN but as it’s a US spec (’17) M2 which has never been to the US, Connected Drive and Apple car play never worked. After reading this thread, I contacted kubax86 and asked if there was any way to make car play work. He came back with “no problem” and as of last Sunday, I have full screen car play!

Not only that, but to make ‘full screen’ work, kubax86 updated my software. He also update me to iDrive6!

Watching him move around my laptop screen as he coded the car, you can tell he knows what he’s doing and he was great to work with…I had a WiFi problem and had to extend my network to my garage which ended up take me about 40 minute but he was very patient throughout. Once I got the WiFi sorted, I think the whole process took about 2 hours but with zero problems. Overall, I very happy; if you need something coded remotely, suggest reaching out to kubax86 as he codes other stuff also.
Attached Images