Quote:
Originally Posted by nioh_lbbm2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecitizen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nioh_lbbm2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecitizen View Post
I'm in AZ with FBO running stage 2, 91 octane 5.7 and it has been great as far as driving. Any reason I should change to ACN and will it have less power or just not as harsh on the car? I use shell 91 octane.
Have you data logged your car?
No I haven't.
Highly recommend that you do on your current OTS map to see if your car is actually ok. These 3 states and more on the west coast are well known to have truly bad gas. Best to be sure for your case
Thanks. What might the gas cause if the car feels like it runs fine and what's the difference with the ACN tune?
You won't feel anything just cruising but you will have inconsistent timing when pushing your car and even then you won't feel it. This is why all tuners no matter the car or platform create tunes while viewing logs in real-time in one form or another. Just because you don't feel something does not necessarily mean your engine is not running at an optimal level

All tunes are specific to the gas available to the owners. ACN map is just another offering for our gas to get the most reliable and safe power for the gas available. Check my ACN forum thread and you'll see what I mean
Appreciate 0