View Single Post
      11-09-2018, 12:31 PM   #13
3tekcorps
Major
Rep
Drives: In Gestation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Economatic View Post
New member here and I was planning to ask questions about setting up an M2C for track days and tips for negotiating the purchase of a car. But after a month of contacting a few regional dealers it sounds like most allocations are reserved and the probability of actually getting (preferably order) an M2C is very near zero. Does that seem correct?

I'm not sure because the salespersons are really pushing the 2018's they have on the lots. The small local dealership in Bend, OR simply said they won't get an allocation so no need to try for a 2019 and a large regional dealer that sells a lot of M cars said they have a list of people waiting about twice as long as their confirmed allocations. At this point I'm not sure if I should continue my search or give up on an M2C.

Thanks in advance!
I just picked mine up at the Salem dealership and they only had 2 guys on the list as of yesterday, but no more allocations. I think they only got one allocation for the year.

I would try to get on the list formally at some of the dealerships around and I bet you have a car soon. About half of the people "on the list" don't take a car from what I hear.

The SA I used in Salem was pretty straight forward with the process.
Appreciate 0