11-08-2018, 02:25 PM   #5
Economatic
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by billspreston View Post
There should be allocations available, but my frame of reference is SoCal, which I'm guessing sees more allocations than Oregon...
Thanks for the tip about contacting the salespersons directly--I've been using general sales numbers and a really haven't had the most responsive salesmen.

So far I've been limiting my search to Oregon mainly because I'll have a trade in. I know that'll restrict options but it's probably best I keep the purchase in the Pacific NW. I know I'd lose my ass on trading in a 2018 Subaru but I assume they'll offer more in the NW compared to SoCal and it'll eliminate a long drive to pick up a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bri1042 View Post
Wow. I had no idea there was a dealership in Bend. The pair of Portland dealerships don't seem to be flush with allocations. Salem never seems to have many M's to sell. Not too sure about the one in Eugene.
Yep, it's Kendall here in Bend for Audi, BMW, and Porsche and they seem more focused on Porsche's and Audi's. It's not very often I see any BMW M cars there. Kuni had the biggest allocation around but the SA I talked to last week said all 12 of their cars were reserved by the end of September. I'm still waiting to hear the final word from Eugene and Salem but it doesn't sound positive at the moment.
Appreciate 0